Colloquium in Honour of Thomas Kühn
- functional analysis/ operator theory
- dynamical systems/ ergodic theory
Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer, 2015. 628 pp.
you can find a draft version.)
Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, Vol. 209.
Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel, 2010. 204 pp.
you can find a draft version.)
Operator Theory: Advances and Applications,
Birkhäuser Verlag, 2016.
(with Bálint Farkas and Christophe Cuny) Wiener's lemma along primes and other subsequences, preprint. [arXiv]
Nilsystems and ergodic averages along primes, preprint. [arXiv]
(with Jakub Konieczny) Automatic sequences as good weights for ergodic theorems, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. 38 (2018), no. 8, 4087-4115. [arXiv]
(with Michael Lin) On modulated ergodic theorems, J. Nonlinear Var. Anal. 2 (2018), 131-154. (special issue dedicated to Simeon Reich). [arXiv]
(with Dávid Kunszenti-Kovács) On the pointwise entangled ergodic theorem, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 449 (2017), 1754-1769. [arXiv]
(with Ben Krause) (Uniform) convergence of twisted ergodic averages, Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 36 (2016), 2172-2202. [arXiv]
A polynomial version of Sarnak's conjecture, C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris 353 (2015), 569-572. [arXiv]
Linear sequences and weighted ergodic theorems, Abstr. Appl. Anal. 2013, Art. ID 815726. [arXiv]
(with Tamás Mátrai) On typical properties of Hilbert space operators, Israel J. Math. 195 (2013), 247-281. [arXiv]
(with Pavel Zorin-Kranich) Uniformity in the Wiener-Wintner theorem for nilsequences, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. 33 (2013) 3497-3516. [arXiv]
(with Dávid Kunszenti-Kovács) On the entangled ergodic theorem, Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa Cl. Sci. XII (2013), 141-156. [arXiv]
(with Terence Tao) Large values of the Gowers-Host-Kra seminorms, J. Anal. Math. 117 (2012), 133-186. [arXiv]
(with Sophie Grivaux) Hilbertian Jamison sequences and rigid dynamical systems, J. Funct. Anal. 261 (2011), 2013-2052. [arXiv]
- (with Tim Austin and Terence Tao) Nonconventional ergodic averages and multiple recurrence for von Neumann dynamical systems, Pacific J.
Math. 250 (2011), 1-60. [arXiv]
- A "typical" contraction is unitary, Enseign. Math. (2) 56 (2010), 403-410. [arXiv]
- (with András Serény) On the weak analogue of the Trotter-Kato theorem, Taiwanese J. Math. 14 (2010), 1411-1416. [arXiv]
- Embedding operators into strongly continuous semigroups, Arch. Math. (Basel) 92 (2009), 451-460. [arXiv]
- (with András Serény) Category theorems for stable semigroups, Ergodic Theory Dynamical Systems 29 (2009), 487-494. [arXiv]
- (with Hans Zwart) The growth of a C0-semigroup characterised by its cogenerator, J. Evol. Equ. 8 (2008), 749-764. [arXiv]
- (with András Serény) Category theorems for stable operators on Hilbert spaces, Acta Sci. Math. (Szeged) 74 (2008), 259-270.
- (with András Bátkai and Yuri Latushkin) The spectral mapping property of delay semigroups, Compl. Anal. Oper. Theory 2 (2008), 273-283. [pdf-file]
- (with Hans Zwart) A note on polynomially growing C0-semigroups, Semigroup Forum 75 (2007), 438-445. [pdf-file]
- (with Bálint Farkas, Rainer Nagel and András Serény) Weakly and almost weakly stable C0-semigroups, Int. J. Dyn. Syst. Differ. Equ. 1 (2007), 44-57. [arXiv]
- (with Hans Zwart) Continuous-time Kreiss resolvent condition on infinite-dimensional spaces, Math. Comp. 75 (2006), 1971-1985. [pdf-file]
- Polynomially bounded semigroups, Semigroup Forum 70 (2005), 118-126. [pdf-file], [erratum]
- (with Olga M. Katkova and Anna M. Vishnyakova) On entire functions having Taylor sections with only real zeros, Mat. Fiz. Anal. Geom. 11 (2004), 449-469.
- (with Olga M. Katkova and Anna M. Vishnyakova) On power series having sections with only real zeros, Comput. Methods Funct. Theory 3 (2003), 425-441.
- On variation preserving operators, Mat. Fiz. Anal. Geom. 10 (2003), 94-105.
(with Rainer Nagel) Arithmetic progressions - an operator theoretic view, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Series S, 6 (2013), 657-667.
- (with Bálint Farkas) Weak stability of orbits of C0-semigroups
on Banach spaces. In H. Amann, W. Arendt, M. Hieber, F. Neubrander, S.
Nicaise, J. von Below (eds), Functional Analysis and Evolution
Equations. The Günter Lumer Volume (2007), 201-208. [pdf-file]
Rigidity of contractions on Hilbert spaces. [arXiv]
- Analysis I
- Seminar "Operator Theory"
Study/career advice from Anton Deitmar
and Terence Tao
Journal for Analysis and Its Applications
Functional Analysis Group
Max Planck Institute for Math. in the Sciences
Trains in Germany
Functional analysis group Tübingen
Miniworkshops on Operator Theoretic Aspects of Ergodic Theory ( Tübingen