Dr. Meik Hellmund
Research group: Numerical Mathematics
Room A 316
Fon: +49-(0)341-97 32155
- I'm a theoretical physicist and research assistant in the Numerical Mathematics and scientific computing group.
- I am also one of the administrators of the computer network of our Institute.
- “Entanglement and output entropy of the diagonal map,” Quantum Information and Computation 13 (2013) no. 5-6, 379-392, arxiv:1206.6269.
(with A. Uhlmann) “An entropy inequality,” Quantum
Information and Computation 9 (2009) no. 7-8, 622-627,
- (with A. Uhlmann) “Concurrence and entanglement entropy of stochastic 1-qubit maps,” Physical Review A 79 (2009) 052319, arXiv:0903.1340.
- (with W. Janke) “High-temperature series for the bond-diluted Ising model in 3, 4 and 5 dimensions,” Physical Review B 74 (2006) 144201, cond-mat/0606320.
- high temperature series expansions
- quantum information theory.
- Institute of Theoretical Physics, Leipzig, Computational Quantum Field Theory group
- since 2002
- Institute of Mathematics, Leipzig, Numerical Mathematics and scientific computing group